At Housing Online we enjoy finding new ways to solve problems. The Housing Association industry is looking to modernise, to help tenants keep in touch easily, and improve how their systems interact in order to make a smooth and cost effective processes. This should not be a hard process, but without the right guidance it is often made to be more difficult and costly than it should be.
"Printed letters and telephone calls now only make up 29% of our tenant contacts (last year that was 51%)"
Our mission at Housing Online is to solve your digital issues, with solutions that are as simple and understandable for you and your tenants as possible.
We find ourselves working with organisations over the long term, helping as their digital needs change and grow. We are a trusted face for our clients who come to us with a variety of digital questions. Understanding your organisation, your services and your aims and objectives ensures that we are able to form long term collaborative relationships based around business need as you change and grow.
Working with a new supplier always feels like a risk, there are often unknowns over hidden charges and how well they communicate. Our best internal measure is that we have built long term relationships with our clients. As a new client our promises to you are:
- We will clearly explain any charges associated with providing a service or product before we start work.
- We are open when reselling products and services and openly declare any vested interests.
- We treat organisations honestly and with respect.
- We commit to dealing with any complaints, disputes or problems promptly and effectively.
- We use plain language and explain any technical issues clearly.
- We commit to equal opportunities and environmentally sound working practices.